aria2 is a lightweight multi-protocol & multi-source command-line download utility. It supports HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, BitTorrent and Metalink.
aria2 is a lightweight multi-protocol & multi-source command-line download utility. aria2 can be manipulated via built-in JSON-RPC and XML-RPC interfaces.
- Multi-Connection Download. aria2 can download a file from multiple sources/protocols and tries to utilize your maximum download bandwidth.
- Lightweight. aria2 doesn’t require much memory and CPU time.
- Fully Featured BitTorrent Client. All features you want in BitTorrent client are available: DHT, PEX, Encryption, Magnet URI, Web-Seeding, Selective Downloads, Local Peer Discovery and UDP tracker.
- Metalink Enabled. aria2 supports The Metalink Download Description Format (aka Metalink v4), Metalink version 3 and Metalink/HTTP.
- Remote Control. aria2 supports RPC interface to control the aria2 process.
Port icon has the following license: Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)